Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to Courtney Sagar Photography's blog! It has taken much longer than I wanted to get my blog going, but this has been one busy summer :) and I want to say thank you to all of the people who kept me busy! Without you, I would not be able to do what I love!

If you don't know about me, my name is Courtney Sagar. I am happily married and we have a beautiful two year old daughter who is my constant inspiration! I am always pushing myself to become better, and learning more so that I never settle for OK when better is within reach! In addition to photography I am a Student Minister at our church and absolutely love being able to serve the Lord in this way! Each child I work with touched my life in a different way and it brings so much joy to my life.
If you are looking for a photographer in Clarksville, TN or surrounding areas I would love to work with you! I photograph children, families, couples, engagements, maternity, and I absolutely love working with high school Seniors!

You may contact me through my Facebook page Courtney Sagar Photography. My other contact information is listed there as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment